Post install issues

So, I am back after a longer pause. I have librenms running in VM under KVM, and I have been able to add three devices, a mikrotik router, a QNAP NAS and a raspi pi-hole. All well so far, and they report back all SNMP stats correctly. I installed libreNMS from a prebuilt VMDK file, and converted to QCOW2 so I did not installs the packages myself.

I have two problems that I cant find any obvious solutions to.

1. Dashboard. The widget dropdown is empty.
  2. Modules. When I edit the properties for any of the devices, and clicks on the Modules tab, I get a new tab with a blank webpage saying 404 - Not found. Nothing else. Browser is MS Edge on Ubuntu (not the VM, from the host).

Grateful for any pointers to where I should look.

librenms@librenms:~$ php /opt/librenms/validate.php

Component Version
LibreNMS 21.2.0-2-gd20e1bdf5
DB Schema 2021_02_09_084318_remove_perf_times (199)
PHP 7.4.3
Python 3.8.5
MySQL 10.3.25-MariaDB-0ubuntu0.20.04.1
RRDTool 1.7.2
SNMP NET-SNMP 5.8

====================================

[OK] Composer Version: 2.1.8
[OK] Dependencies up-to-date.
[OK] Database connection successful
[OK] Database schema correct
[WARN] Your install is over 24 hours out of date, last update: Thu, 18 Feb 2021 14:10:32 +0000
[FIX]:
Make sure your daily.sh cron is running and run ./daily.sh by hand to see if there are any errors.

librenms@librenms:~$ bash daily.sh
Updating to latest codebase OK
Updating Composer packages OK
Updated from d20e1bdf5 to 59859c2ea OK
Updating SQL-Schema OK
Updating submodules OK
Cleaning up DB OK
Fetching notifications OK
Caching PeeringDB data OK
Caching Mac OUI data OK

Edit: The widgets are working now after running the daily.sh script! Device/Modules still shows a 404 page.
Edit 2: Modules also working now. The default global setting for Web UI contained “http:/” and that was my problem. Removed that and now it the modules page works as it should.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.