Problem with alert transport

Hi. Im suddenly having a strange issue with mail transport for alerts.
I played around with snmptraps which has nothing to do with this. I also reverted my changes to check if this broke something and no change.

I am getting this in librenms.log:
[2023-05-24T10:16:01.746392+02:00] production.ERROR: LibreNMS\Alert\Transport::__construct(): Argument #1 ($transport) must be of type ?App\Models\AlertTransport, int given, called in /opt/librenms/LibreNMS/Alert/RunAlerts.php on line 509 {“exception”:“[object] (TypeError(code: 0): LibreNMS\Alert\Transport::__construct(): Argument #1 ($transport) must be of type ?App\Models\AlertTransport, int given, called in /opt/librenms/LibreNMS/Alert/RunAlerts.php on line 509 at /opt/librenms/LibreNMS/Alert/Transport.php:42)”}

Mail alerts worked fine up until yesterday.
Suddenly they dont. Validate.php shows no errors.
Test of email from librenms works fine.
Its just alerts transport that doesnt work any more all of a sudden.
Any pointers?

I have same problem too, on a fresh/clean installation.

Same problem.

Glad its not just me. Error in last update?

Run ./daily.sh to apply the fix.

Yes, i think.
just rolled back to yesterday`s backup, everything began to work.
so, temporarily disabled updates.

I ended up rolling back to day before and everything worked fine. However after last nights update one of my alerts stopped working, im no longer getting the error message in logs tho.
So im running 2 alerts:
1 is for device down - this works
1 is for dying gasp - no longer sends out a mail/alert. This worked just fine before update.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.