Problem with navigation in Wireless menu

When I open in LibreNMS the Wireless menu, I get the options APs, Clients, %Utilization, SNR, RSSI, Noise Floor, Errors and Frequency. Let’s say I’d like to have a graph about all connected clients to particular during the last 4 hours. I click over “Clients” and I get a large list of all APs (Sensor), a small graphic, the actual number of connected clients (Current), Low Limit and High Limit. Moving the mouse over one particular AP in the column Sensor gives me a preview of 4 graphs: Connected Clients over the last 24 hours, the last week, the last 5 weeks and during the year. So far, so good. But when I click over the same link in order to get more time specific information about connected clients of this particular AP I get instead a large list of all APs with their four graphs and I have to scroll this large list to find the AP of my interest and click again. I think this one step too much and I’d like to know if this is a bug or if it was designed this way.
Thanks.

I can’t figure out where you are clicking. Perhaps a screenshot or two?

Hi Murrant.
Thanks for your answer. I attach 3 screenshots to show what I mean. I hope it helps…

Cheers,
Thomas.Screen%20Shot%201

Yes, that link takes you to the clients list for that device (which is apparently a controller).

If you click on the graph you will get a four panel of that graph you can inspect.

Whatever you device you have is reporting a lot of client counts which isn’t quite how it was intended to be used. There is a separate thing for access points connected to a controller, but your device was not coded to use that in LibreNMS.

In other words, working as the person who coded support for your device intended, but maybe not as the original author of wireless support.

Thank you very much, I appreciate your answer.
Regards,
Thomas.