Problems with graphs: red only, missing "Error drawing graph"

I just set up librenms via the docker-compose.yml found on GitHub. Things are mostly working fine except for the fact that often times some of the graphs have some issues. However, refreshing the UI usually fixes that problem, though from time to time other graphs will come up incorrectly. An example:

Help would be greatly appreciated.

And another one:

Please run ./validate.php

And

Also check this FAQ.
https://docs.librenms.org/Support/FAQ/

I did do a validation before posting, I should’ve mentioned that. Anyway, here’s the output of ./validate.php:

bash-5.0# ./validate.php
====================================
Component | Version
--------- | -------
LibreNMS  | 1.58
DB Schema | 2019_10_03_211702_serialize_config (147)
PHP       | 7.3.11
MySQL     | 10.2.29-MariaDB-1:10.2.29+maria~bionic
RRDTool   | 1.7.2
SNMP      | NET-SNMP 5.8

[OK]    Installed from the official Docker image; no Composer required
[OK]    Database connection successful
[OK]    Database schema correct
[WARN]  IPv6 is disabled on your server, you will not be able to add IPv6 devices.
[WARN]  Updates are managed through the official Docker image

Is there any particular item in the FAQ that you are referring to? Because I am not seeing blank pages, nor is this related to snmpd since the graphs show correctly after refresh. Or was that just intended as a general hint?

Anyone having an idea?

did you try to rediscover the host?

I have this with every host. And it’s not that the data is missing. Once I refresh the browser, the graph shows up correctly. In that case, some other graph might go missing, that was showing before…

Yeah, I see this fairly frequently at the moment. Just checked my logs and rrdtool is segfaulting a lot. I rebooted and it seems to have come good.

Looks like this problem is back docker version 1.65

Did anyone resolve this issue?
I am experiencing this issue with the latest docker image.

I’m experiencing this too, the data is there, if I keep hitting F5 another random set of graphs will either not load or load as “red” so with enough perseverance I can obtain the data I’m after, but it’s obviously not intended. The container logs indicate normal function.

Would love any solution, so far I cleared cache/cookies, restarted browser, recreated the librenms docker stack - all to no avail.

docker stack literally built yesterday, validate all good:

Component Version
LibreNMS 1.66
DB Schema 2020_08_28_212054_drop_uptime_column_outages (173)
PHP 7.3.21
Python 3.8.5
MySQL 10.4.14-MariaDB-1:10.4.14+maria~focal
RRDTool 1.7.2
SNMP NET-SNMP 5.8

[OK] Installed from the official Docker image; no Composer required
[OK] Database connection successful
[OK] Database schema correct
[WARN] IPv6 is disabled on your server, you will not be able to add IPv6 devices.
[WARN] Updates are managed through the official Docker image

edit: I’ve also opened an issue about this on the librenms docker github @ Graphs randomly fail to load with RRDCached sidecar container · Issue #124 · librenms/docker · GitHub if anyone wants to chime in.