I may have found a bug on traffic bill.
My validate.php :
Component | Version --------- | ------- LibreNMS | 1.55-12-g1c48da68e DB Schema | 2019_07_09_150217_update_users_widgets_settings (140) PHP | 7.3.9-1+0~20190902.44+debian9~1.gbpf8534c MySQL | 10.1.38-MariaDB-0+deb9u1 RRDTool | 1.6.0 SNMP | NET-SNMP 5.7.3
- The quick graph on the billing page display a “Error Drawing Graph” error when there is only 1 port in the traffic bill.
How to reproduce:
- Create a new traffic bill
- Let only 1 port in the bill
- Display the traffic bill
- Add another equipment port in the traffic bill
- Rrdtool return “ERROR: RPN stack underflow”.
- After some ajustement of the rrdtool command line, I found that it’s the ADDNAN parameters that made it crash (it explain why adding another port is a workaround).