Ruckus icx 7750 no ports detected

I have two icx-7750 switches, and everything was graphing fine until recently. Now both switches show no ports. I deleted one a rediscovered it and still no ports. If I snmpwalk or use mrtg I can see the ports.

Anyone have any ideas on how to make the ports show up?

Without more information, it will be difficult. Could you start with ./validate.phpand ./discovery.php -h <deviceid> -v ? That should give us hints.

I may have found the problem. Running ./discovery.php -h <deviceid> -v gives the following.

Load disco module ports

SNMP[’/usr/bin/snmpbulkwalk’ ‘-Cr50’ ‘-v2c’ ‘-c’ ‘public’ ‘-OQUs’ ‘-m’ ‘IF-MIB’ ‘-M’ ‘/opt/librenms/mibs:/opt/librenms/mibs/brocade’ ‘udp:172.16.233.4:161’ ‘ifDescr’]

Timeout: No Response from udp:172.16.233.4:161
SNMP[’/usr/bin/snmpbulkwalk’ ‘-Cr50’ ‘-v2c’ ‘-c’ ‘public’ ‘-OQUs’ ‘-m’ ‘IF-MIB’ ‘-M’ ‘/opt/librenms/mibs:/opt/librenms/mibs/brocade’ ‘udp:172.16.233.4:161’ ‘ifName’]

Timeout: No Response from udp:172.16.233.4:161
SNMP[’/usr/bin/snmpbulkwalk’ ‘-Cr50’ ‘-v2c’ ‘-c’ ‘public’ ‘-OQUs’ ‘-m’ ‘IF-MIB’ ‘-M’ ‘/opt/librenms/mibs:/opt/librenms/mibs/brocade’ ‘udp:172.16.233.4:161’ ‘ifAlias’]
ifAlias.1 =

if I change -Cr50 int the snmpbulkwalk to 37 or lower it works and will show ports.

Where do I change -Cr50 in the config or can I change it?

Did you look here around here

https://docs.librenms.org/Support/Performance/

Set max repeaters to 30 an it seems to work. I don’t understand what I did, but it works.