Services Not updating

Hi Guys so I’ve just found your services YAY!! but I can’t seem to get them to update at all, Ive added them into /etc/cron.d/librenms as seen below but for some reason, nothing seems to be happening? any Ideas?

Thanks any form of help will be greatly appreciated.

Using this cron file requires an additional user on your system, please see install docs.

33 */6 * * * librenms /opt/librenms/cronic /opt/librenms/discovery-wrapper.py 1
*/5 * * * * librenms /opt/librenms/discovery.php -h new >> /dev/null 2>&1
*/5 * * * * librenms /opt/librenms/cronic /opt/librenms/poller-wrapper.py 16
15 0 * * * librenms /opt/librenms/daily.sh >> /dev/null 2>&1

• librenms /opt/librenms/alerts.php >> /dev/null 2>&1
            */5 * * * * librenms /opt/librenms/poll-billing.php >> /dev/null 2>&1
            01 * * * * librenms /opt/librenms/billing-calculate.php >> /dev/null 2>&1
            */5 * * * * librenms /opt/librenms/check-services.php >> /dev/null 2>&1
            */5 * * * * librenms /opt/librenms/html/plugins/Weathermap/map-poller.php >> /dev/null 2>&1
            */5 * * * * librenms /opt/librenms/poll-billing.php >> /dev/null 2>&1
            01 * * * * librenms /opt/librenms/billing-calculate.php >> /dev/null 2>&1
            */5 * * * * librenms /opt/librenms/check-services.php >> /dev/null 2>&1
            */5 * * * * librenms /opt/librenms/services-wrapper.py 1

Did you follow this doc? https://docs.librenms.org/#Extensions/Services/

Hi Kevin yes I did still nothing, I double and triple checked it. i have checked services with
./check-services.php -d
and all test run perfectly, however on the All services screen I have Last changed Times of over 5 hours ?

This is why I think it has to be associated to the cronj?

Last changed means that the value changed (from up to down , or down to up) so unless the system is constantly flapping from up to down, this value should be long.

Try to break the service, and the last change value will be “now”.

And the graphs should show whatever value your service is providing.

Looks like the right behaviour to me.

Thanks Pipo l, I will give it a try :grinning: