Show list of "active services/processes running" on the top

Hello guys,

Do you know if it’s possible to make Librenms scan more info from snmp, add something like “all services or processes” running on a machine of Linux or Windows. there something like this already on Librenms ?.

I think you get processed by using the unix agent (see applications doc). This is for Linux though, I don’t think it’s supported for windows.

Already got the agent installed and enabled unix agent on my Ubuntu machine and I dont get anything like “processes”. I thought that snmp is capable of giving these infos.

That doesn’t look like the agent is enabled, edit the device, check modules and make sure applications and unix-agent is enabled.

This one is already enabled on Ubuntu 16.04 machine

Pastebin the output of ./poller.php -h HOSTNAME -d -r -f -m unix-agent,applications

That device doesn’t exist, no polling has been done. You’ve used the wrong hostname possibly? If you use the ID that will ensure it works.

Connection to UNIX agent failed on port . - You haven’t got the unix-agent running (or even setup maybe).

Also, you seem to have some config in /etc/snmp/snmp.conf - please remove this as it’s causing issues.

Windows services are not implemented into LibreNMS, but I think it could be easy for you to do this and a big gain for this wonderful project.
The OID to walk through is .1.3.6.1.4.1.77.1.2.3.1.1

My idea would be to add a tab named “Services” on Windows devices, all services added but with check disabled, and a toggle for each to monitor the one you want to.

(sorry for my english)