Smokeping graphs not showing in LibreNMS latency tab

I’ve installed LibreNMS following the docs and added smokeping integration which works great with the exception that I’m not seeing all the graphs on the latency tab.

The installation is on Ubuntu 20.04 using Apache.

I can see a single graph but I expected to see several more above it, when I first got the integration in place I did see an issue with rrdcached.sock which spanned across at least six graphs, so I know they should be there.

Since “fixing” the rrdcache issue by following the Libre docs I can now see a working single graph, but I expect there should be more on this tab for averages and aggregates

The image is the average and aggregates that I’m expecting to see, I’ve taken this from a youtube clip as an example. Mine is still showing a single graph.

Hmm, if you aren’t seeing the graphs, I don’t think smokeping is fully set up to integrate.

Did you enable smokeping.integration?

Or more likely, do the hostnames match?

Hi Murrant, I’ve followed the guide (Smokeping - LibreNMS Docs) and can see the smokeping link under Overview > Tools > Smokeping.

All the graphs for devices are showing in smokeping just fine.

It’s just in libre that the latency tab misses the average and aggregates which seems strange.

Not sure about the hostnames, is this referring to Libre devices showing in smokeping? If it is, they are getting carried over, it’s just based on IP in Libre with the Display name set. The display name doesn’t get carried over to smokeping from Libre and we’re not planning on using DNS for this.

$config[‘smokeping’][‘dir’] = ‘/var/lib/smokeping’;
$config[‘smokeping’][‘pings’] = 20;
$config[‘smokeping’][‘probes’] = 2;
$config[‘smokeping’][‘integration’] = true;
$config[‘smokeping’][‘url’] = ‘smokeping/’; // If you have a specific URL or path for smokeping

make sure all those are configure correctly.

This is directly from /opt/librenms/config.php

$config[‘smokeping’][‘dir’] = ‘/var/lib/smokeping’;
$config[‘smokeping’][‘pings’] = 20;
$config[‘smokeping’][‘probes’] = 2;
$config[‘smokeping’][‘integration’] = true;
$config[‘smokeping’][‘url’] = ‘smokeping/’; // If you have a specific URL or path for smokeping