Some devices not graphing like they used to

So the last few days graphing of my gateway has somehow stopped. Only shows a few spikes here and there. See image. And I will post a image of the last week as well just to compare normal graphing of the gateway like it used to be.
Last 48h

Last 7 days

And here is the output of ./discovery.php -h 192.168.1.1 -d | ./pbin.sh

And here is the output of ./poller.php -h 192.168.1.1 -r -f -d | ./pbin.sh

====================================
Component | Version
--------- | -------
LibreNMS  | 21.12.1-6-g2d57e49ca
DB Schema | 2021_11_29_165436_improve_ports_search_index (229)
PHP       | 7.3.31-1~deb10u1
Python    | 3.7.3
MySQL     | 10.3.31-MariaDB-0+deb10u1
RRDTool   | 1.7.1
SNMP      | 5.7.3
====================================

[OK]    Composer Version: 2.2.3
[OK]    Dependencies up-to-date.
[OK]    Database connection successful
[OK]    Database schema correct

Both the gateway and the rpi running librenms has been rebooted just to be sure. So what is going on here?

I can’t tell what those graphs are supposed to be showing as you’ve cropped out and not included any details.

Yeah well, there is really nothing to hide. It’s a gateway. 192.168.1.1 that all my local clients goes through to get online. And as you can see the graphs was a drawn with more details of the traffic for about 7 days ago. And now there is only a few spikes here and there, even if the real traffic is a lot more. (Had 4 10GB wget downloads of test files running randomly without it showing in the gateway graph)

What does the graph look like for the week before and even the month/year before that?

I’m really confused now, but going back in the history of the graphs really skewers the look of things in my opinion. And I guess everything is just fine, but I looks so “naked”, I somehow think there should be more details in the graphs.

It’s a difficult one, port polling is a stable piece of code and if it was broke generally we’d know about it.

This could be an issue with your device, maybe try restarting the net-snmp daemon on the client box to see.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.