Something went wrong issue with only one browser

So me and one of my coworkers both had an issue where we would get the Something went wrong page. This was happening for both of us in Chrome but not in other browsers. After Looking around I realized the issue was related to a cookie that was saved for the LNMS server. I just wanted to let anyone know who was having a similar issue to try clearing your cookies and see if it helps. The offending one was named “remember_…”

i’m having a similar issue with one of my instances (1 or 3) and only with chrome also.

When I connect with Edge or firefox the logs are clean but when I conenct with chrome I see a LDAP parsing error.
There are 52 lines of error so let me know if you wan the whole thing and I can dump it to a file and upload it.

[2018-10-03 16:30:08] production.ERROR: ErrorException: ldap_search(): Search: Operations error in /opt/librenms/LibreNMS/Authentication/ActiveDirectoryAuthorizer.php:112
Stack trace:
#0 [internal function]: Illuminate\Foundation\Bootstrap\HandleExceptions->handleError(2, 'ldap_search(): ...', '/opt/librenms/L...', 112, Array)
#1 /opt/librenms/LibreNMS/Authentication/ActiveDirectoryAuthorizer.php(112): ldap_search(Resource id #8, 'dc=rmvd,dc=ad', '(&(samaccountna...', Array)
#2 /opt/librenms/app/Providers/LegacyUserProvider.php(86): LibreNMS\Authentication\ActiveDirectoryAuthorizer->userExists('dnapper')

So this just happened to me again. I was fine earlier today but after I closed/opened chrome I got the something went wrong page. I removed the cookie and the login screen now appears. I believe the cookie is tied to the “remember me” checkbox on the login screen.