Speedtest Plugin

Hi Jack, first of all thanks for this valuable script!

I wanted to use the script but it seems speedtest did some changes.
if you folow the docu there is a small change … speedtest is now known as speedtest-cli, in the repo there is no longer speedtest so apt-get install speedtest will fail, but apt-get install speedtest-cli does install speedtest.
As you described there is a cli version but it seems this is the only one availible now :frowning:
pi@nms:~ $ speedtest-cli --version
speedtest-cli 2.1.3
Python 3.9.2 (default, Mar 12 2021, 04:06:34) [GCC 10.2.1 20210110]

After some testing there is a way arround:
Alternatieve for pi4 wget https://install.speedtest.net/app/cli/ookla-speedtest-1.2.0-linux-armel.tgz and unpack that one does work and is the speedtest first time you need to agree with the licence

version is:
Speedtest by Ookla 1.2.0.84 (ea6b6773cf) Linux/arm-linux-musleabi 5.15.76-v7+ arm/armv7l
And this one suits i copyed it in the /usr/bin folder and should be working … keep you posted

did the job, thanks

Hi Jack!
You did an excellent job, cheers to you!!!
For some reason, my script started to show only a fraction of the real speed, like, my link is a 500MBPs and it goes up to 8MBPS only in the graphs.
When I tried to run it manually I got these errors:

librenms@dns-nms-omv7:~/html/plugins/Speedtest$ ./librenms-speedtest.sh create
librenms@dns-nms-omv7:~/html/plugins/Speedtest$ ./librenms-speedtest.sh run
ERROR: /opt/librenms/html/plugins/Speedtest/rrd/speedtest-latency.rrd: Function update_pdp_prep, case DST_GAUGE - Cannot convert β€˜β€™ to float
ERROR: /opt/librenms/html/plugins/Speedtest/rrd/speedtest-bandwidth.rrd: Function update_pdp_prep, case DST_GAUGE - Cannot convert β€˜β€™ to float
librenms@dns-nms-omv7:~/html/plugins/Speedtest$

Any ideas?