SQL Error PDOException: SQLSTATE[22003]: Numeric value out of range:

===========================================

Component Version
LibreNMS 24.4.1-49-gc1f955e06 (2024-05-16T12:54:45+00:00)
DB Schema 2024_04_29_183605_custom_maps_drop_background_suffix_and_background_version (294)
PHP 8.1.9
Python 3.10.12
Database MariaDB 10.6.18-MariaDB-ubu2204
RRDTool 1.7.2
SNMP 5.9.1
===========================================

[OK] Composer Version: 2.7.6
[OK] Dependencies up-to-date.
[OK] Database connection successful
[OK] Database Schema is current
[OK] SQL Server meets minimum requirements
[OK] lower_case_table_names is enabled
[OK] MySQL engine is optimal
[OK] Database and column collations are correct
[OK] Database schema correct
[OK] MySQL and PHP time match
[OK] Active pollers found
[OK] Dispatcher Service not detected
[OK] Locks are functional
[OK] Python poller wrapper is polling
[OK] Redis is unavailable
[OK] rrdtool version ok
[OK] Connected to rrdcached
Here is the pastebin from poller.php
https://p.libren.ms/view/e5c035e7

I am getting the following errror in librenms.log … I’m also having an issue with Alert History stats widget just hanging which may or may not be causing and I have my downtimes 58 years flag going for me again, but back to this ONE thing :wink:
And Hopefully I put all that in Pastebin properly… I haven’t used that before…

This is the first part of it all
Error polling availability module for 192.168.2.102. PDOException: SQLSTATE[22003]: Numeric value out of range: 1264 Out of range value for column ‘availability_perc’ at row 1 in /opt/librenms/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php:612
Stack trace:
#0 /opt/librenms/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php(612): PDOStatement->execute()
#1 /opt/librenms/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php(816): Illuminate\Database\Connection->Illuminate\Database{closure}()
#2 /opt/librenms/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php(783): Illuminate\Database\Connection->runQueryCallback()
#3 /opt/librenms/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php(619): Illuminate\Database\Connection->run()
#4 /opt/librenms/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php(552): Illuminate\Database\Connection->affectingStatement()
#5 /opt/librenms/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Query/Builder.php(3487): Illuminate\Database\Connection->update()
#6 /opt/librenms/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Eloquent/Builder.php(1060): Illuminate\Database\Query\Builder->update()
#7 /opt/librenms/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Eloquent/Model.php(1213): Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Builder->update()

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The poller debug output doesn’t show the error. If you can get one that shows it, that would be helpful.