SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'librenms'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

So i changed my Creds for the webserver

mysql & SSH as recommended, after I configured a nic for internet access. Updated ubuntu and Librenms

Upon validation

Blockquote
#1 /opt/librenms/syslog.php(20): process_syslog()
#2 {main}
[2021-05-30 21:03:58] production.ERROR: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user ‘librenms’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES) (SQL: INSERT IGNORE INTO syslog (device_id,program,facility,priority,level,tag,msg,timestamp) VALUES (1,LIBRENMS-SERVICE.PY,daemon,info,info,1e,librenms(WARNING):Too many DB failures (52), attempting to release master,2021-05-30 21:03:58)) (SQL: INSERT IGNORE INTO syslog (device_id,program,facility,priority,level,tag,msg,timestamp) VALUES (1,LIBRENMS-SERVICE.PY,daemon,info,info,1e,librenms(WARNING):Too many DB failures (52), attempting to release master,2021-05-30 21:03:58))#0 /opt/librenms/includes/syslog.php(166): dbInsert()
#1 /opt/librenms/syslog.php(20): process_syslog()

I checked a few threads advised to update the PHP and ENV file with my new creds

i assumed its these:

I was able to update the .php

but the .env file is empty, how do i proceed?

even if i stop and restart mysql and maria dd

im able to log onto mysql using my creds as well

You have to edit .env
Not config.env

Thanks man

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.