Ssl certificate installation not working!I

i tried to install SSL Certificate in Apache server in Ubuntu 16.04 server …i have a correct syntax under
but as i enable ssl module ( sudo a2enmod ssl) ;the site do not browse and if i revert back disabling ssl module it works as it is working.
Do i need any other configuration to change??? I followed tutorials of librenms and some other tutorials but it didn’t worked for me.

My configuration is as:

<VirtualHost *:443>
DocumentRoot /opt/librenms/html/
ServerName <mycompanydomain.com>

SSLEngine on
SSLCertificateFile /etc/ssl/certs/.crt
SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/ssl/certs/.key
CustomLog /opt/librenms/logs/access_log combined
ErrorLog /opt/librenms/logs/error_log
AllowEncodedSlashes NoDecode
<Directory “/opt/librenms/html/”>
Require all granted
AllowOverride All
Options FollowSymLinks MultiViews

Not really issue with LibreNMS… its issue with setting up SSL on apache.

1 Like

Ok i agree with that it’s not the issue of Libre but what about apache?? How to solve this issue??? syntax is ok, since it is wildcard certificate i have been using in another subdomain too so i am damn sure it’s not the issue of certificate… How to solve this problem? please help me in this issue

What about Apache? This is not Apache support

Have i said this is a apache support? We are able to install libre in apache servers so i am asking for support here. I am here because may be we can deal with it editing ‘config. php’, file otherwise i do also have sense. If you have any idea on installing and troubleshooting in apache then do support me otherwise let the other people help me.

I understand that. I’m saying that you maybe better off finding answers if you google search how to setup ssl on Apache. That’s all.

yeah i have searched everywhere and i think i have followed right instruction there is no warning or errors in configuration but its not work… lets hope

What have you tried so far?

I have given full rights to the folder where ssl certificates are kept and while checking apache configuration it says the sytanx is ok… what i missed previously was i forgot to enable ssl module;i have enable that too now… and the main thing is regarding ports, sincle ssl listen in 443 ports by default, it was not in listening state now i have made it to listen… furthermore there are no any errors now but also it’s not working… so there is no any idea what to troubleshoot now… so much confused

Did you set this up? https://docs.librenms.org/Support/Performance/#http2

What you mean with “The site does not browse”? Do you get at least the login page? Blank page? Anything?