Stuck during installation on Raspi4

I am currently trying to install LibreNMS on a RaspiPi4.
The first problem was that php7.3-mcrypt is no longer included in the standard package and has to be installed manually. The second problem was that the current version of composer is not up to date enough and also shows errors. I was able to fix that too.

Now I have issued the command as root user (as it says in the instructions) and get the following errors thrown at me.

root@LibreNMS:/opt# composer create-project --no-dev --keep-vcs librenms/librenms librenms dev-master
Do not run Composer as root/super user! See How do I install untrusted packages safely? Is it safe to run Composer as superuser or root? - Composer for details
Continue as root/super user [yes]? y
Creating a “librenms/librenms” project at “./librenms”
Installing librenms/librenms (dev-master e26fb4669a445fab2ce364f5f6d4dc4ea90c8416)

• Syncing librenms/librenms (dev-master e26fb46) into cache
  • Installing librenms/librenms (dev-master e26fb46): Cloning e26fb4669a from cache
    Created project in /opt/librenms

LibreNMS\ComposerHelper::postRootPackageInstall

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function LibreNMS\Util\base_path() in /opt/librenms/LibreNMS/Util/EnvHelper.php:113
Stack trace:
#0 /opt/librenms/LibreNMS/ComposerHelper.php(95): LibreNMS\Util\EnvHelper::init()
#1 /opt/librenms/LibreNMS/ComposerHelper.php(37): LibreNMS\ComposerHelper::populateEnv()
#2 phar:///usr/bin/composer/src/Composer/EventDispatcher/EventDispatcher.php(322): LibreNMS\ComposerHelper::postRootPackageInstall(Object(Composer\Script\Event))
#3 phar:///usr/bin/composer/src/Composer/EventDispatcher/EventDispatcher.php(218): Composer\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher->executeEventPhpScript(‘LibreNMS\Compos…’, ‘postRootPackage…’, Object(Composer\Script\Event))
#4 phar:///usr/bin/composer/src/Composer/EventDispatcher/EventDispatcher.php(101): Composer\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher->doDispatch(Object(Composer\Script\Event))
#5 phar:///usr/bin/composer/src/Composer/Command/CreateProjectCommand.php(211): Composer\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher->dispatchScript(‘post-root-packa…’, false)
#6 p in /opt/librenms/LibreNMS/Util/EnvHelper.php on line 113

Does anyone have an idea how I can get on here?

We use Ubuntu 20.04.1

Then PHP 7.4 works.

You shouldnt install librenms via composer.
Follow https://docs.librenms.org/Installation/Install-LibreNMS/

This topic was automatically closed 730 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.