Syslocation in Geographical Map

Hi, I use in syslocation the name of the city where the equipment is installed, so it does not appear in the correct place in “overview, maps, geographical” because they are other cities in the world with the same name. Is there a way to keep the city in syslocation and add the correct address or coordinates only to google maps? I use it because it gets better organized. Some places I have in syslocation for example “Datacenter A1”, google does not know where this is, but for me it is the best way to organize the devices.

I have the same issue - although I’m also “lucky” to live somewhere that a lot of people emigrated from and took placenames with them to Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa… so my devices by default get dumped in those. With Observium, it was possible to use DNS_LOC records to set the devices exactly where I wanted them (in my case so I could arrange a 3 floor building with the floors side-by-side to be able to see them spatially sensibly) - with LibreNMS that’s no longer possible.

You can add the Latitude & Longitude in square brackets - so [51.0000.-3.0000] - if the device allows it and the SNMP Location string isn’t too long (yep, I have devices that don’t allow or . in SNMP locations)

Of course it is possible, just no one has written the code. Sounds like a good feature.

In device settings there could be another field below “override syslocation:”
such as “override syslocation only for google maps” to enter the address or coordinates if necessary. In my case it would solve, but the DNS loc solution would also be a good alternative. I have 890 devices in 150 cities and half are in incorrect places.