MySQL 10.0.36-MariaDB-0ubuntu0.16.04.1
RRDTool 1.6.0
SNMP NET-SNMP 5.7.3

====================================

[OK] Composer Version: 1.7.2
[OK] Dependencies up-to-date.
[OK] Database connection successful
[OK] Database schema correct
[WARN] Your local git contains modified files, this could prevent automatic updates.
[FIX] You can fix this with ./scripts/github-remove
Modified Files:
includes/services/check_icmp.inc.php
logs/.gitignore
snmptrap.php
librenms@nacho:~$ tail -n 1 logs/error_log
[Thu Sep 13 12:16:18.785203 2018] [:error] [pid 28293] [client 2620:31:40e0:6:87f:a68c:b870:1e74:51685] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught ReflectionException: Class view does not exist in /opt/librenms/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php:729\nStack trace:\n#0 /opt/librenms/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php(729): ReflectionClass->__construct(‘view’)\n#1 /opt/librenms/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php(608): Illuminate\Container\Container->build(‘view’)\n#2 /opt/librenms/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php(575): Illuminate\Container\Container->resolve(‘view’)\n#3 /opt/librenms/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Application.php(728): Illuminate\Container\Container->make(‘view’)\n#4 /opt/librenms/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php(1172): Illuminate\Foundation\Application->make(‘view’)\n#5 /opt/librenms/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/RoutingServiceProvider.php(148): Illuminate\Container\Container->offsetGet(‘Illuminate\\Cont…’)\n#6 /opt/librenms/vendor/laravel/framework/sr in /opt/librenms/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php on line 729
librenms@nacho:~$

Also recently did /opt/librenms/scripts/composer_wrapper.php install --no-dev

Confused…

librenms@nacho:~$ grep fail logs/librenms.log | tail -n 1
[2018-09-13 13:02:06] production.ERROR: ErrorException: file_put_contents(/opt/librenms/storage/framework/sessions/sWK4aVaQEqMa6lFrBF5OLU4CIXNnXJfD5xm6UqOQ): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /opt/librenms/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Filesystem/Filesystem.php:122
librenms@nacho:~$ ls -l /opt/librenms/storage/framework/sessions/sWK4aVaQEqMa6lFrBF5OLU4CIXNnXJfD5xm6UqOQ
-rw-r–r-- 1 librenms librenms 430 Sep 13 12:16 /opt/librenms/storage/framework/sessions/sWK4aVaQEqMa6lFrBF5OLU4CIXNnXJfD5xm6UqOQ

#*@& it. I probably should go back and fix the permission better, but I was in a rush.

chmod -R 0777 storage/

The correct fix is in

You know…777…

That facl is so much the same-er than 777! :stuck_out_tongue: I did a chown without the rest and messed up the files that were 644, but www-data:www-data. Thanks, I’ll not make that mistake again.

I did the solution from @TheGreatDoc. I am getting the same error still.

ls -l the file you are erroring on and post

Hello @Daniel_Schmidt, Here you are:

-rw-r–r--. 1 librenms librenms 33114 Sep 14 13:54 /opt/librenms/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php

Wonder how that happened. Do Doc’s chown &stuff

Still the same.

Mine is executable, chomd +x that