Unifi switch no longer has sensors

Looks like a recent firmware update stopped providing the OIDs LibreNMS was using for sensors.

snmpwalk -v2c -c COMMUNITY HOSTNAME -M +./mibs:./mibs/ubnt/ EdgeSwitch-BOXSERVICES-PRIVATE-MIB::boxServicesTempUnitEntry
EdgeSwitch-BOXSERVICES-PRIVATE-MIB::boxServicesTempUnitEntry = No Such Object available on this agent at this OID

I’m trying to see if there is an alternative, but I haven’t found anything yet. Let me know if anyone finds anything.

So, it’s not just me. Thanks Murrant.

You can help by contacting Ubiquiti support and ask them how we are supposed to get this data now that they have removed it. The data is not in the official MIBs.

I wish I could help - I’m only evaluating them, I don’t have support on any gear.

.1.3.6.1.4.1.41112.1.1.43.1.8.1.5.1.1 = INTEGER: 62
.1.3.6.1.4.1.41112.1.1.43.1.15.1.3.1 = INTEGER: 62

both seem to be temp… can’t find fans. There are some that could be state sensors, but no way to test.

I can confirm that those OIDs are correct for temp on UniFi Switch 8-150W.

SNMPv2-SMI::enterprises.41112.1.1.43.1.8.1.5.1.1 = INTEGER: 61
SNMPv2-SMI::enterprises.41112.1.1.43.1.15.1.3.1 = INTEGER: 61

And the app says 61c for that device.

We still kinda need a mib :confused:

Making some progress:

Hi Tony,

One of our tier 3 Routing&Switching team members had a word with the developer regarding this. There are no updated MIBs yet. Our devs said they will be working on this whether reverting back to the old OID or releasing MIBs for the switches. Unfortunately, we do not have any ETA at the moment.

If you have any other questions, please let us know!

I’ve upgraded my EdgeSwitch to version 4.0.21.9965 and now it works again! I guess they’ve reverted :slight_smile:

Yeah, they said they would fix it. Thanks for letting me know it works. I noticed the “CPU” on ubnt is load average, not CPU percent.