Upgrade to Raspbian Bullseye broke LibreNMS install

So I did a full upgrade of my Raspberry Pi running LibreNMS to Bullseye and get this error when launching the page: LibreNMS error after Bullseye Upgrade - Pastebin.com

Tried running /opt/librenms/validate.php and get a “Permission denied” error.

Running sudo -u librenms /opt/librenms/validate.php, I get:

PHP Fatal error:  Composer detected issues in your platform: Your Composer dependencies require the following PHP extensions to be installed: curl, gd. in /opt/librenms/vendor/composer/platform_check.php on line 45

Fatal error: Composer detected issues in your platform: Your Composer dependencies require the following PHP extensions to be installed: curl, gd. in /opt/librenms/vendor/composer/platform_check.php on line 45

php -v:

PHP 7.4.28 (cli) (built: Feb 17 2022 16:17:19) ( NTS )
Copyright (c) The PHP Group
Zend Engine v3.4.0, Copyright (c) Zend Technologies
    with Zend OPcache v7.4.28, Copyright (c), by Zend Technologies

Install the curl and GD php libraries.

1 Like

So just completed that. When I ran sudo -u librenms /opt/librenms/validate.php, I got a bunch of stuff to fix. Seemed to be mostly timezone related and other missing packages.

When I ran sudo -u librenms /opt/librenms/validate.php now, I get this:

Component Version
LibreNMS 22.2.1-14-g48e68ec1d
DB Schema 2022_02_03_164059_increase_auth_id_length (235)
PHP 7.4.28
Python 3.9.2
MySQL 10.5.12-MariaDB-0+deb11u1
RRDTool 1.7.2
SNMP 5.9
====================================

[OK] Composer Version: 2.2.7
[OK] Dependencies up-to-date.
[OK] Database connection successful
[OK] Database schema correct

I still get the same error when that I pasted before. I restarted mariadb to see if that would fix the issue, but I get the same error attempting to load the webgui.

That’s not an error, that’s your web browser just simply passing the contents of the php script rather than not executing it, I’d suggest going back through the install steps around installing php on your webserver.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.