1.50 is our 63nd release since we started releasing monthly releases. This month we have seen a lot of bug fixes and settling of various recent changes.
@PipoCanaja is a recent addition to the team and has made a great number of contributions this month.
We thank each and every person who has contributed to LibreNMS. Without everyone contributing changes, LibreNMS wouldn’t move forward. We would also like to thank those that help others in the community, it is a very important contribution to the community.
Make sure you thank them for their time and effort
There is still a known bug where the email alerting is incapable of de-duplicating recipients that are selected more than once. Some progress has been made toward a fix, but it is not complete yet.
Some notable changes and enhancements:
- Printer paper tray status and error states * you may need to update your alerts for this one to take into account toner_type as there are other types than toner now. This is due for further cleanup and renaming, but no one has done that work yet.
- More control over limits with custom storage warning percentage and optional automatic sensor limits
- A new blue web ui theme was added #9970
- There were some fixes for MySQL 8 support: #9922 #9923
- A new API call to list all sensors
- 34 devices with new or updated support
You can find our change log here .
As usual there are some great changes cooking for next month. You can checkout the Pull Requests on GitHub and give feedback on them to help them get merged.
Some stats from our main GitHub repo:
As always, happy monitoring.