LibreNMS version 1.64 has been released!
We thank each and every of the 56 different contributors to LibreNMS this month. Make sure you thank them for their time and effort If you would like help with LibreNMS in any way, let us know in Discord .
1.64 is a massive release.
- Dropping PHP 7.1 and Python 2 support
- Device pages are ready to be updated to the new style and includes a customizable primary button on the dropdown
- With the dropping of Python 2 support, comes support of Ubuntu 20.04, docs should follow sometime (contributions welcome)
- Our web ui framework has been updated to Laravel 6, Laravel 7 should come next month. Huge thanks to Laravel Shift
- Device hardware, version, serial, etc has been moved to discovery (as devices are ported)
- 39 devices have new or updated support
- A lot of other changes under the hood
More settings have been added to the Web UI, but we could always use more help. Check out the documentation.
You can find our change log here .
As usual there are some great changes pending for next month. You can checkout the Pull Requests on GitHub and give feedback on them to help them get merged.
Some stats from our main GitHub repo:
As always, happy monitoring.