LibreNMS version 1.69 has been released!
We thank each and every of the 34 different contributors to LibreNMS this month. Make sure you thank them for their time and effort If you would like help with LibreNMS in any way, let us know in Discord .
- Support for newer SNMPv3 auth and crypto algorithms
- Widgets can now have individual refresh timers
- Additional IRC bot improvements
- Further refinements and improvements for the relatively new availability calculation
- 16 devices have new or updated support
- Many bug fixes
LibreNMS will raise the minimum PHP version to 7.3 in the 1.70 release at the end of November. To continue receiving updates update to 7.3 or newer before then.
More settings have been added to the Web UI, but we could always use more help.
Check out the documentation .
You can find our change log here .
As usual there are some great changes pending for next month.
You can checkout the Pull Requests on GitHub and give feedback on them to help them get merged.
Some stats from our main GitHub repo:
As always, happy monitoring.