./validate .php comes with no errors but no front page loading

Hello all,

I have libreNMS running on a raspberry pi, it has worked nicely until recently I’ve updated the PHP then suddenly lost the front page. I have correct all the permission errors but I couldn’t get LibreNMS to load. Is anyone able to help, please?

Many thanks in advanced
NCM

root@ncm-pi:/opt/librenms# ./validate.php ====================================

Component Version
LibreNMS 1.49-4-g8c5f86f32
DB Schema 2019_02_10_220000_add_dates_to_fdb (132)
PHP 7.2.15-1+0~20190209065123.16+stretch~1.gbp3ad8c0
MySQL 10.1.37-MariaDB-0+deb9u1
RRDTool 1.6.0
SNMP NET-SNMP 5.7.3
====================================

[OK] Composer Version: 1.8.4
[OK] Dependencies up-to-date.
[OK] Database connection successful
[OK] Database schema correct
root@ncm-pi:/opt/librenms# ./discovery.php -h HOSTNAME -d | ./pbin.sh
Paste endpoint: https://p.libren.ms/api/create
title:
name: root
private: 1
expire: 0
Untitled - LibreNMS
root@ncm-pi:/opt/librenms# ./poller.php -h HOSTNAME -r -f -d | ./pbin.sh
Paste endpoint: https://p.libren.ms/api/create
SQL[select migration from migrations order by id desc limit 1 1.15ms]

SQL[select count(*) as aggregate from migrations limit 1 0.99ms]

SQL[SELECT version() 0.99ms]

Updating os_def.cache…
Done
SQL[SELECT * FROM devices WHERE disabled = 0 AND hostname = ‘HOSTNAME’ ORDER BY device_id ASC 6.22ms]

./poller.php HOSTNAME 2019-03-04 22:25:17 - 0 devices polled in 1.846 secs
title:
name: root
private: 1
expire: 0
Untitled - LibreNMS
root@ncm-pi:/opt/librenms#

have you removed old php packages?

1 Like

Thanks, it seems line only one version running. any idea how to find out and remove?

root@ncm-pi:/opt/librenms# php -v
PHP 7.2.15-1+0~20190209065123.16+stretch~1.gbp3ad8c0 (cli) (built: Feb 9 2019 06:51:24) ( NTS )
Copyright (c) 1997-2018 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v3.2.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2018 Zend Technologies
with Zend OPcache v7.2.15-1+0~20190209065123.16+stretch~1.gbp3ad8c0, Copyright (c) 1999-2018, by Zend Technologies

I’ve run apt autoremove -y seems like removed php7
then the main page comes with the following message any idea?

/ / |-------------------------------------------------------------------------- | Register The Auto Loader |-------------------------------------------------------------------------- | | Composer provides a convenient, automatically generated class loader for | our application. We just need to utilize it! We’ll simply require it | into the script here so that we don’t have to worry about manual | loading any of our classes later on. It feels great to relax. | / require DIR.‘/…/bootstrap/autoload.php’; / |-------------------------------------------------------------------------- | Turn On The Lights |-------------------------------------------------------------------------- | | We need to illuminate PHP development, so let us turn on the lights. | This bootstraps the framework and gets it ready for use, then it | will load up this application so that we can run it and send | the responses back to the browser and delight our users. | / $app = require_once DIR.‘/…/bootstrap/app.php’; / |-------------------------------------------------------------------------- | Run The Application |-------------------------------------------------------------------------- | | Once we have the application, we can handle the incoming request | through the kernel, and send the associated response back to | the client’s browser allowing them to enjoy the creative | and wonderful application we have prepared for them. | */ $kernel = $app->make(Illuminate\Contracts\Http\Kernel::class); $response = $kernel->handle( $request = Illuminate\Http\Request::capture() ); $response->send(); $kernel->terminate($request, $response);

Your web server doesn’t have php installed/enabled.

Thanks all

it seems like old php version was there