View [device.tabs.includes.port_row] not found

Have a new instance of LibreNMS running for two weeks now.
Validate: Validate - LibreNMS

When i view the port page of a device, and hover over a port i can see the graphs

When i click a port, i get an error page

In the logfile i find this message:
https://p.libren.ms/view/500b6438

When i choose the Bits view on the device-ports page, and then click a graph, i can see the graphs.

Is this a know issue or is something wrong with the install?

Thanks,

Thomas

1 Like

I’m seeing the same thing on our LibreNMS instance that’s been running for a few years.

Same happened on our LibreNMS that is running for at least 2 years. Could it be because LibreNMS got an update?

librenms@librenms:~$ ./validate.php
===========================================
Component | Version
--------- | -------
LibreNMS  | 24.6.0-1-g075ba4c93 (2024-06-16T18:29:06+02:00)
DB Schema | 2024_04_29_183605_custom_maps_drop_background_suffix_and_background_version (294)
PHP       | 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.17
Python    | 3.10.12
Database  | MariaDB 10.6.16-MariaDB-0ubuntu0.22.04.1
RRDTool   | 1.7.2
SNMP      | 5.9.1

Just came to say that we are affected by this as well and look forward to a solution :slight_smile:

View [device.tabs.includes.port_row] not found. {“userId”:1,“exception”:“[object] (InvalidArgumentException(code: 0): View [device.tabs.includes.port_row] not found. at /opt/librenms/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/View/FileViewFinder.php:137)”}

Interesting.

I just resolved my problem running ./daily.sh again.

Others in this thread may consider running ./daily.sh to pull latest code as this bug seems to have been resolved? At least for me it has :slight_smile:

I can confirm that updating via daily.sh fixed the issue in 24.6.0-6-g592ea1c26

./daily.sh fixed it indeed. Thanx!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.