Weathermap 404 in docker installation

Hello. I encountered the same problem, and I am using the latest docker image.

librenms:/opt/librenms$ ./validate.php

Component Version
LibreNMS 22.6.0
DB Schema 2022_05_30_084932_update-app-status-length (242)
PHP 7.4.29
Python 3.9.7
MySQL 10.5.16-MariaDB-1:10.5.16+maria~focal
RRDTool 1.7.2
SNMP 5.9.1
====================================

[OK] Installed from package; no Composer required
[OK] Database connection successful
[OK] Database Schema is current
[OK] SQL Server meets minimum requirements
[OK] lower_case_table_names is enabled
[OK] MySQL engine is optimal
[OK]
[OK] Database schema correct
[OK] MySQl and PHP time match
[WARN] IPv6 is disabled on your server, you will not be able to add IPv6
devices.
[OK] rrd_dir is writable
[OK] rrdtool version ok
[WARN] Non-git install, updates are manual or from package

I see that configuration files are created, but there are no png or html files.

What else can I see? Maybe the Docker image is just broken?

I noticed that when you enter in any fields in the console appears an error. Could it be related to this?

Sounds like the cron job is not running to generate the png and html outputs from the conf file.

I don’t use docker, but where did you get to from the problem link that you mentioned?

cron in docker is not a slamdunk, so it looks like there are specific Environment Variables to control the weathermap integration in the doco - have you set them? See Misc section here:

I don’t use docker, but where did you get to from the [problem](https://community.librenms.org/t/weathermap-404/7983) link that you mentioned?

Sorry, English is not my native language, I did not understand the question.

cron in docker is not a slamdunk, so it looks like there are specific Environment Variables to control the weathermap integration in the doco - have you set them? See Misc section here:

Yes, I set everything up as recommended.

I also uninstalled the current setup and set everything up again.
During the installation I noticed that the image had been updated recently:

But the map is still not saved.

It says in the Instructions:

Step 1

When you create the Weathermap make sure to export as HTML and PNG you will need this for the out to the dashboard.

In the Weathermap Plugin page, you will see the output maps. Right click on one of the maps and click on copy image address.

Can someone show me what it should look like? For me it looks like this:

This is what I was able to see in the console:

librenms | PHP Notice: fgets(): read of 8192 bytes failed with errno=21 Is a directory in /opt/librenms/html/plugins/Weathermap/lib/Weathermap.class.php on line 1817
librenms | PHP Notice: file_get_contents(): read of 8192 bytes failed with errno=21 Is a directory in /opt/librenms/html/plugins/Weathermap/lib/Weathermap.class.php
on line 3259
librenms | PHP Warning: imagepng(weathermap.png): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /opt/librenms/html/plugins/Weathermap/lib/Weathermap.class.php on line
librenms | WARNING: configs//weathermap: Failed to create image file weathermap.png - permissions of output directory are wrong? [WMWARN14]
librenms | PHP Warning: imagecreatefrompng(): gd-png: libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile in /opt/librenms/html/plugins/Weathermap/lib/WeatherMap.func
tions.php on line 401
librenms | PHP Warning: imagepng(narodnaya29.png): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /opt/librenms/html/plugins/Weathermap/lib/Weathermap.class.php on line
librenms | WARNING: configs//narodnaya-29.conf: Failed to create image file narodnaya29.png - permissions of output directory are wrong? [WMWARN14]
librenms | PHP Warning: fopen(narodnaya29.html): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /opt/librenms/html/plugins/Weathermap/weathermap.php on line 304
librenms | PHP Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /opt/librenms/html/plugins/Weathermap/weathermap.php on line 306
librenms | PHP Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /opt/librenms/html/plugins/Weathermap/weathermap.php on line 307
librenms | PHP Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /opt/librenms/html/plugins/Weathermap/weathermap.php on line 309
librenms | PHP Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /opt/librenms/html/plugins/Weathermap/weathermap.php on line 314
librenms | PHP Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /opt/librenms/html/plugins/Weathermap/weathermap.php on line 316
librenms | PHP Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /opt/librenms/html/plugins/Weathermap/weathermap.php on line 319
librenms | PHP Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /opt/librenms/html/plugins/Weathermap/weathermap.php on line 323
librenms | PHP Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /opt/librenms/html/plugins/Weathermap/weathermap.php on line 324

Can anyone confirm this?

i do not use weathermap, but as per the error, it seems to be permissions issues of output directory

I also thought about it, but there seems to be nothing wrong with the rights.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.