Weathermap , doesn't show percentage of usage and graphs utilization

I’ve used this command below, to create weathermap page, it has created but it doesn’t show percentage utilization , please advise

./weathermap.php --config configs/dl1.conf --output output/dl1.png --htmloutput output/dl1.html

in the editor did you setup the links and link them to the correct ports.

Hi Kevin,

Yep, the links are set, cron also set, see below:

[root@dl1-librenms-srv01 Weathermap]# cat /etc/cron.d/librenms

Using this cron file requires an additional user on your system, please see install docs.

33 */6 * * * librenms /opt/librenms/discovery.php -h all >> /dev/null 2>&1
*/5 * * * * librenms /opt/librenms/discovery.php -h new >> /dev/null 2>&1
*/5 * * * * librenms /opt/librenms/cronic /opt/librenms/poller-wrapper.py 16
15 0 * * * librenms /opt/librenms/daily.sh >> /dev/null 2>&1

• librenms /opt/librenms/alerts.php >> /dev/null 2>&1
            */5 * * * * librenms /opt/librenms/poll-billing.php >> /dev/null 2>&1
            01 * * * * librenms /opt/librenms/billing-calculate.php >> /dev/null 2>&1
            */5 * * * * librenms /opt/librenms/check-services.php >> /dev/null 2>&1
            */5 * * * * librenms /opt/librenms/html/plugins/Weathermap/map-poller.php >> /dev/null 2>&1

Actually, it shows come percentage of 0.01%, but it’s constant also it doesn’t reflect the graph

its polling every 5 min, so it not going to be exact.

It should reflect the graph when I navigate a mouse on this, but it doesn’t

I have two different Libernms systems, on the first one all is good whenever I navigate the mouse to the link it shows the graph, on . a new system i deployed today it doesn’t happen

When you click on the device or link dose it take you to the device interface graph?
the hover graphs in weathermaps has never worked for me… so im not sure.

When i click on the device it takes me to the graphs, but on my other node it shows even before you click on the device