Weathermap editor just redirects to dashboard

Hello, i have just installed Weathermaps plugin, following the librenms guide

Step 1.

Go to your install directory and then /opt/librenms/html/plugins Enter: git clone https://github.com/librenms-plugins/Weathermap.git

Step 2.

Inside the html/plugins directory, change the ownership of the Weathermap directory by typing chown -R librenms:librenms Weathermap/ Make the configs directory writeable chmod 775 /opt/librenms/html/plugins/Weathermap/configs

Step 3.

Enable the cron process by editing your current LibreNMS cron file (typically /etc/cron.d/librenms) and add the following: LibreNMS: */5 * * * * librenms /opt/librenms/html/plugins/Weathermap/map-poller.php >> /dev/null 2>&1

Step 4.

Enable the plugin from LibreNMS Web UI in OverView ->Plugins -> Plugin Admin menu.

I got to enable the plugin on plugin administrator but when i click on the Weathermap plugin I get

Click here to access the editor where you can create and manage maps.

It should take me to http://172.18.30.19/plugins/Weathermap/editor.php but instead it takes me to Dashboard and does nothing.

Here is the output of validate.

./validate.php

Component Version
LibreNMS 1.49-97-g8ec2476
DB Schema 2019_02_10_220000_add_dates_to_fdb (132)
PHP 7.2.8
MySQL 5.5.60-MariaDB
RRDTool 1.4.8
SNMP NET-SNMP 5.7.2

====================================

[OK] Composer Version: 1.8.4
[OK] Dependencies up-to-date.
[OK] Database connection successful
[OK] Database schema correct
[FAIL] The poller (templinux7) has not completed within the last 5 minutes, check the cron job.
[WARN] Your local git contains modified files, this could prevent automatic updates.
[FIX]:
You can fix this with ./scripts/github-remove
Modified Files:
scripts/collect-port-polling.php

Thanks a lot!

Sounds related to the known issue Not able to open Weathermap editor

1 Like

Yeah its was related, i got to make it work changing my update branch from master to release.

Now i’m working on the map, it’s not showing.

Do you have php-pear installed? e.g yum install php-pear

Yes i have it installed php-pear-1.9.4-21.el7.noarch.

It’s working now, o had to correct some paths that were different and also corrected the cron that was kinda weird.

It’s working now, thanks!