Weathermap editor not working as expected

When i try to add new Node i get this error in librenme.log. Editor is blank afterwords

[2020-03-22 22:26:42] production.ERROR: Call to undefined method stdClass::asJS() {“userId”:1,“exception”:"[object] (Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError(code: 0): Call to undefined method stdClass::asJS() at /home/librenms/html/plugins/Weathermap/lib/Weathermap.class.php:3596)
[stacktrace]
#0 /home/librenms/html/plugins/Weathermap/editor.php(944): WeatherMap->asJS()
#1 {main}
"}

This has been working during last week when i used it last time.

====================================

Component Version
LibreNMS 1.61-61-gfb7c578fd
DB Schema 2020_02_10_223323_create_alert_location_map_table (159)
PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.3
MySQL 10.1.44-MariaDB-0ubuntu0.18.04.1
RRDTool 1.7.0
SNMP NET-SNMP 5.7.3

====================================

[OK] Composer Version: 1.10.1
[OK] Dependencies up-to-date.
[OK] Database connection successful
[OK] Database schema correct
[WARN] Your local git contains modified files, this could prevent automatic updates.
[FIX]:
You can fix this with ./scripts/github-remove
Modified Files:
librenms.nonroot.cron

After some closer examination i notice that i have .htaccess file in output folder. Not sure if it was there before.
Also when i get to the point in editor to open an existing map it states (read-only).

I think i’v found cause of this issue. To solve it i needed to chown -R configs/ with apache account. So far so good. but now validate.php is throwing failure in user section.

> Fail: We have found some files that are owned by a different user than librenms, this will stop you updating automatically and / or rrd files being updated causing graphs to fail.

If i follow guide about weathermap in the docs it states that i should chmod 775 configs/. When i do that i cannot edit my map.conf file

Make sure the correct user owns the weathermap files. If you’ve got the right owner set, mode 775 will certainly work.