Weathermap stopped working

Hi there,
I had installed the Weathermap plugin a while ago and it worked fine.
Did an unpdate on the VM that we run LibreNMS on (added NetBox) and after that the Weathermap stopped updating the html. I wanted to add some nodes to the map today but it’s not creating any new html file.
I have reinstalled the plugin but still the same.
When I try to run it manually I get PHP errors:
php weathermap.php --config mymap.conf --output mymap.png --htmloutput mymap.html
PHP Warning: fopen(mymap.conf): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /opt/librenms/html/plugins/Weathermap/lib/Weathermap.class.php on line 1790
PHP Warning: foreach() argument must be of type array|object, null given in /opt/librenms/html/plugins/Weathermap/lib/Weathermap.class.php on line 2795
PHP Warning: foreach() argument must be of type array|object, null given in /opt/librenms/html/plugins/Weathermap/lib/Weathermap.class.php on line 749
PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function each() in /opt/librenms/html/plugins/Weathermap/lib/Weathermap.class.php:778
Stack trace:
#0 /opt/librenms/html/plugins/Weathermap/lib/Weathermap.class.php(881): WeatherMap->ProcessTargets()
#1 /opt/librenms/html/plugins/Weathermap/weathermap.php(269): WeatherMap->ReadData()
#2 {main}
thrown in /opt/librenms/html/plugins/Weathermap/lib/Weathermap.class.php on line 778

I checked if something kicked out the php-pear but that’s still there.
Any ideas?

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.