Weathermap

Is anyone seeing this error with the Weathermap?

ERROR: absolute path names not allowed when talking to a remote daemon

WARNING: configs//campus-core.conf: RRD ReadData: At least one of your DS names (INOCTETS and OUTOCTETS) were not found, even though there was a valid data line. Maybe they are wrong? Valid DS names in this file are: [WMRRD06]

WARNING: configs//campus-core.conf: ReadData: LINK 718-728, target: ./10.64.50.1/port-id44231.rrd:INOCTETS:OUTOCTETS on config line 65 of configs//campus-core.conf had no valid data, according to WeatherMapDataSource_rrd

If you’ve specified the full path to the rrd file then you need to change these to relative when using rrdcached.

Not sure I follow laf

Just picking the data source using the editor

What’s the full output in that Data Source field?

./10.64.50.1/port-id44231.rrd:INOCTETS:OUTOCTETS

I tried with another device and i confirmed the rrd file exits

WARNING: configs//campus-core.conf: RRD ReadData: At least one of your DS names (INOCTETS and OUTOCTETS) were not found, even though there was a valid data line. Maybe they are wrong? Valid DS names in this file are: [WMRRD06]
WARNING: configs//campus-core.conf: ReadData: LINK 728-718, target: /opt/librenms/rrd/lc-core/port-id266.rrd:INOCTETS:OUTOCTETS on config line 64 of configs//campus-core.conf had no valid data, according to WeatherMapDataSource_rrd

-rwxrwxrwx. 1 librenms librenms 1849688 Jan 28 08:19 port-id266.rrd

Hi @Kevin_Krumm did you find a solution for this. I’ve just installed Weathermap on a new instance, and it seems I’m facing same issue (RRD file exists, but error message on DS names and WeatherMapDataSource_rrd) ?

I never did

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.