WebUI slow

Since a while, the WebUI is loading very slowly. The progress bar and the rotating circle in the global search field at the top takes “endless” (1-3 minutes) to finish.

LibreNMS is running as KVM on a big server with 2 CPUs having 10 cores each. I assigned 14 vCPUs and 16 GB RAM. With iDRAC I can see that the overall host load is usually 7% and max at 37%, I/O usage no more than 1% (all disks are SSD with RAID10 - iostat in the VM is telling %idle 82.92, %iowait 0.44). But the WebUI is on slow motion. I am using nginx. All on one machine, polling 212 devices. rrdcached is running.

Component Version
LibreNMS 21.12.0
DB Schema 2021_11_29_165436_improve_ports_search_index (229)
PHP 7.4.3
Python 3.8.10
MySQL 10.3.32-MariaDB-0ubuntu0.20.04.1
RRDTool 1.7.2
SNMP 5.8
====================================

[OK] Composer Version: 2.1.14
[OK] Dependencies up-to-date.
[OK] Database connection successful
[OK] Database schema correct

Beside that, the “mini” graphs of ports section do only show a grey rectangle. That worked in the past. But I used that not very often. So, I can’t say, when that changed. Mouse-over shows the related graphs.

I run “mysqltuner.pl” and set some of the recommended values. It seems that made things worse.

With Firefox inspector, page loads are finishing quickly (1-2 sec), but the progress bar is still and slowly progressing.
Has anyone an idea where to search and how to fix that?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.