Webui URLs insert 'http' instead of relative paths

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fd88e839ca8>

Hi All;

Thanks for a great product. My 1st inquiry – have dabbled with librenms off/on for the past yr.

I’ve recently loaded the new VM for ubuntu 20.04 and have noticed that several of the URLs are not resolving correctly in the webui. It appears there is a ‘http:/’ string being inserted instead of using the relative path.

For example, if I hover over a graph for a device, the link shows an extra ‘http:/’ resulting in a 404 error if clicked.

Any thoughts?


  • The output of ./validate.php


Component Version
LibreNMS 21.3.0-85-g687ee5df5
DB Schema 2021_03_26_014054_change_cache_to_mediumtext (206)
PHP 7.4.3
Python 3.8.5
MySQL 10.3.25-MariaDB-0ubuntu0.20.04.1
RRDTool 1.7.2


[OK] Composer Version: 2.0.12
[OK] Dependencies up-to-date.
[OK] Database connection successful
[OK] Database schema correct

You should remove the baseurl. I know there are multiple threads about it, you should find more info in those

Thanks for the reply – but I’m not finding any threads that seem to match my issue.

I have made no modifications to config for this new VM and am accessing webui by IP addr.

When I look at the source for a page it does look like base href has been set incorrectly:

But I have to defer to smarter folks than I to know why.


Ok, so I fixed the issue by uncommenting the line in ‘config.php’ about base_url.

2021-04-08 23_22_28

But if that is required, then the Comments preceding the line are pretty misleading.


This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.