First of I love LibreNMS and think it fab and it puts many commercial monitoring systems to shame.
Can request that you add the ability to add Windows Disk I/O to LibreNMS? I can see that linux machines have this monitoring natively but Windows machines do not (even when you enhance the windows OS SNMP with an agent like with http://www.snmp-informant.com/)
Search all can for this but appears to be unavailable?
DO NOT DELETE THIS INFORMATION.
Please read this information carefully.
GitHub issues is for feature requests or bugs, please do not post issues asking for help or how to do X, Y or Z.
You can use our irc channel ##librenms on freenode to ask questions or our community site.
Please confirm each of the sections below by putting an
x in the box like
- [x ] Is your install up to date? Updating your install
Please do not submit an issue if your install is not up to date within the last 24 hours or on a stable monthly release.
- [x ] Please include all of the information between the
./validate.phpwhich you can run from the cli.
- [x ] Unless your issue is for a WebUI fix or feature then please provide ALL info asked for here.
- [x ] Please provide as much detail as possible.
- [x ] Please do NOT post more than 10 lines of debug information here, use a pastebin service or GitHub Gists.