Windows Uptime freezed

===========================================

Component Version
LibreNMS 24.6.0-49-ge083775e1 (2024-07-08T14:17:43+02:00)
DB Schema 2024_04_29_183605_custom_maps_drop_background_suffix_and_background_version (294)
PHP 8.1.29
Python 3.9.2
Database MariaDB 10.5.23-MariaDB-0+deb11u1
RRDTool 1.7.2
SNMP 5.9
===========================================

[OK] Composer Version: 2.7.7
[OK] Dependencies up-to-date.
[OK] Database connection successful
[OK] Database Schema is current
[OK] SQL Server meets minimum requirements
[OK] lower_case_table_names is enabled
[OK] MySQL engine is optimal
[OK] Database and column collations are correct
[OK] Database schema correct
[OK] MySQL and PHP time match
[OK] Active pollers found
[OK] Dispatcher Service not detected
[OK] Locks are functional
[OK] Python poller wrapper is polling
[OK] Redis is unavailable
[WARN] IPv6 is disabled on your server, you will not be able to add IPv6 devices.
[OK] rrdtool version ok
[OK] Connected to rrdcached

Greetings everyone.

For some time now i’m having issues to troubleshoot the uptime with Windows devices.
The uptime of some devices freezes randomly and once it has, there is no way it can go back to normal.
It can occure when the server has rebooted 3 days ago, some others when the server just rebooted like a minute ago.
The value is visible in the device overview page, but with no changes over time.

I have a lot of different devices but only Windows devices are affected.
If i delete the device and add it again, the uptime comes up with the correct value, but i lose all the graph and alerts history of course.

–Troubleshooting attemps–
If i make a “lnms device:poll” on a device with a freezed uptime i can’t see any uptime.
But if i make a “lnms device:poll” on a device with a good uptime showed in librenms, i can see the uptime value in the command result as well.

I tried to rediscover the devices : still no change.
I tried to reboot a device and then rediscover it : still no change.

Snmpwalk troubleshooting :
I tried it on a device (Windows 2016) with a good uptime showed up in librenms, here is the result
snmpwalk -v 2c -c snmrsator X.X.X.1 | grep -i uptime
DISMAN-EVENT-MIB::sysUpTimeInstance = Timeticks: (284421729) 32 days, 22:03:37.29

Then i did the same on a device with a wrong uptime :
snmpwalk -v 2c -c snmrsator X.X.X.2 | grep -i uptime
DISMAN-EVENT-MIB::sysUpTimeInstance = Timeticks: (519221779) 60 days, 2:16:57.79
HOST-RESOURCES-MIB::hrSystemUptime.0 = Timeticks: (519207121) 60 days, 2:14:31.21

In both cases, the snmpwalk result is correct and shows the same result than the OS.
But for the second device, librenms does not show the correct uptime in the webui…

I also tried to manually modify the entry in the database, but it doesn’t help the process to go back to “normal”.
It’s like the entry cannot be written by the poller, because manually i can do it perfectly, even though it doen not resole the issue.

I thought about looking in the logs… but they are so verbose that i wouldn’t know what to look for.

In advance, i’m sorry if this topic was already treated before, i haven’t found one when searching.

Thank you

Kind regards,