Wireless client count diagrams are empty

Hello,

I would like to ask for help.
I have a Mikrotik AP and I added to my own LibreNMS setup. Everything looks good but wireless client count diagrams are empty all the time.

Does anyone know why these are empty? And how can I collect this information from the AP?

Regards,
Imre

./validate your install run and post.

./validate.php

and pastebin

./poller.php -h HOSTNAME -d

Thanks for the really quick reply. :slight_smile:

Validate output:

Firstly, I got this:

====================================

Component Version
LibreNMS 1.38-14-g831bd01
DB Schema 247
PHP 7.0.28-0ubuntu0.16.04.1
MySQL 10.0.34-MariaDB-0ubuntu0.16.04.1
RRDTool 1.5.5
SNMP NET-SNMP 5.7.3

====================================

[OK] Composer Version: 1.6.3
[OK] Dependencies up-to-date.
[OK] Database connection successful
[FAIL] Database: incorrect column (notifications/datetime)
[FAIL] Database: incorrect column (users/created_at)
[FAIL] We have detected that your database schema may be wrong, please report the following to us on IRC or the community site (https://t.libren.ms/5gscd):
[FIX] Run the following SQL statements to fix.
SQL Statements:
ALTER TABLE notifications CHANGE datetime datetime timestamp NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘1970-01-02 00:00:00’ ;
ALTER TABLE users CHANGE created_at created_at timestamp NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘1970-01-02 00:00:01’ ;
[WARN] Your install is over 24 hours out of date, last update: Fri, 06 Apr 2018 03:09:27 +0000
[FIX] Make sure your daily.sh cron is running and run ./daily.sh by hand to see if there are any errors.

After that, I made the suggested modifications on the database, so now I get this:

====================================

Component Version
LibreNMS 1.38-14-g831bd01
DB Schema 247
PHP 7.0.28-0ubuntu0.16.04.1
MySQL 10.0.34-MariaDB-0ubuntu0.16.04.1
RRDTool 1.5.5
SNMP NET-SNMP 5.7.3

====================================

[OK] Composer Version: 1.6.3
[OK] Dependencies up-to-date.
[OK] Database connection successful
[OK] Database schema correct
[WARN] Your install is over 24 hours out of date, last update: Fri, 06 Apr 2018 03:09:27 +0000
[FIX] Make sure your daily.sh cron is running and run ./daily.sh by hand to see if there are any errors.

Poller.php output

It looks like you device is returning bad SNMP data 0 for clients? image

Hmm, I see. It’s interesting.
I use CAPsMAN to AP management so I think maybe this can be a problem.

I dont believe the CAPSman OIDs have been implemented. Unfortunately i don’t have the knowledge to implement it.

See below from mikrotik MIB.

mtxrWlCMRtabEntry OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX MtxrWlCMRtabEntry
    MAX-ACCESS not-accessible
    STATUS current
    DESCRIPTION "Wireless CAPSMAN registration table. It is indexed by remote
        mac-address and local interface index"
    INDEX { mtxrWlCMRtabAddr, mtxrWlCMRtabIface }
    ::= { mtxrWlCMRtabTable 1 }

MtxrWlCMRtabEntry ::= SEQUENCE {
    mtxrWlCMRtabAddr MacAddress,
    mtxrWlCMRtabIface ObjectIndex,
    mtxrWlCMRtabUptime TimeTicks,
    mtxrWlCMRtabTxBytes Counter32,
    mtxrWlCMRtabRxBytes Counter32,
    mtxrWlCMRtabTxPackets Counter32,
    mtxrWlCMRtabRxPackets Counter32,
    mtxrWlCMRtabTxRate Gauge32,
    mtxrWlCMRtabRxRate Gauge32,
    mtxrWlCMRtabTxStrength Integer32,
    mtxrWlCMRtabRxStrength Integer32,
    mtxrWlCMRtabSsid DisplayString

Dear All,

I also need to fetch Client Device data connected with Master Device using WiRemoteNodeStatsEntryTable,
This includes,
MacAddress
Node Association
Tx Bytes
Rx Bytes
Signal Level
Noise Level

Kindly provide some method to do this.

Thanks,