LibreNMS version 22.1.0 was released on January 23, 2022!
We thank each and every of the 26 different contributors to LibreNMS this month. Make sure you thank them for their time and effort If you would like help with LibreNMS in any way, let us know in Discord .
Notable changes this release:
- SLA jitter packet loss percent graph
- A new API route for listing MPLS SAPs and services
- Improvements when setting the device display name
- Continued iteration of the SnmpQuery framework
- 15 devices with new or updated support
- Many bug fixes
LibreNMS Merch Store: Last month the store raised $47.29 USD and has raised $210 total. Show off some LibreNMS merchandise.
There are some great changes pending for next month.
You can checkout the Pull Requests on GitHub and give feedback on them to help them get merged.
As always, Happy Monitoring.