LibreNMS version 23.11.0 was released on November 16, 2023.
We thank each and every of the 37 different contributors to LibreNMS this month. Make sure you thank them for their time and effort If you would like help with LibreNMS in any way, let us know in Discord .
Notable changes this release:
- Ability to send email alerts with emails in BCC instead of To
- New command report:devices
- Note: GET login is now disabled by default for security reasons
- 25 devices with new or updated support
- Many other features and bug fixes
There are some great changes pending for next month.
You can checkout the Pull Requests on GitHub and give feedback on them to help them get merged.
As always, Happy Monitoring.