LibreNMS version 23.5.0 was released on May 19, 2023.
We thank each and every of the 37 different contributors to LibreNMS this month. Make sure you thank them for their time and effort If you would like help with LibreNMS in any way, let us know in Discord .
Notable changes this release:
- Ctrl-F now focuses the global search box (press twice to find in page)
- Support for Redis Sentinel Auth (still room for a lot of improvement in this area)
- A notable change to make the devices list page load faster
- LibreNMS now uses Laravel 9 (Laravel 10 is out )
- 27 devices with new or updated support
- Many bug fixes
There are some great changes pending for next month.
You can checkout the Pull Requests on GitHub and give feedback on them to help them get merged.
As always, Happy Monitoring.