LibreNMS version 23.8.0 was released on August 19, 2023.
We thank each and every of the 32 different contributors to LibreNMS this month. Make sure you thank them for their time and effort If you would like help with LibreNMS in any way, let us know in Discord .
MAC address vendor fetching has been moved to use the new scheduling script, so make sure to check your validate output to confirm that is running. Other features will likely rely on this scheduler in the future.
Notable changes this release:
- You can now search by vendor in the FDB tables
- Support for LINE Messaging API (Notify was already supported)
- Support for BIRD2 BGP via a script on the host
- ICMP will now follow the SNMP setting for IPv4/IPv6
- 12 devices with new or updated support
- Many other features and bug fixes
There are some great changes pending for next month.
You can checkout the Pull Requests on GitHub and give feedback on them to help them get merged.
As always, Happy Monitoring.