LibreNMS version 23.9.0 was released on September 15, 2023.
We thank each and every of the 16 different contributors to LibreNMS this month. Make sure you thank them for their time and effort If you would like help with LibreNMS in any way, let us know in Discord .
Notable changes this release:
- Initial user roles implementation (only built in roles for now). Some external authentication config settings changed, but will still support the old “level” settings for now. It is suggested to migrate to the current roles settings. Radius users had the default change to enforce roles on users. If you were setting roles (levels) manually before you may want to set the correct radius attribute or disable radius.enforce_roles. #15212 #15294
- Additional email options for the email transport. If you were using the global settings to include sysContacts or specific user roles, you should migrate to the new transport options. #15266
- Applications will now retain graphs if it is removed and re-added for some reason
- Several security fixes
- 4 devices with new or updated support
- Many other features and bug fixes
There are some great changes pending for next month.
You can checkout the Pull Requests on GitHub and give feedback on them to help them get merged.
As always, Happy Monitoring.