Cisco ASR 9006 BGP status

I have started threads in the past about not getting BGP information on Cisco ASR 9006.

I can provide debug and other information upon request… I thought i would reboot the topic in a new year to see if a fresh pair of eyes has an idea.

Librenms is completely updated and works amazing of all my other device, including ASR 9001 where it reports BGP information correctly.

here is the alert that i see all the time even though all the sessions are actually up.

I can provide what ever debugs or info you need.

Thank you for reading.

-Mike

You need to post the alert rule that’s generating that so we can see what you’ve setup.

Thank you for the reply, No one has ever asked for that:
here is advanced:

SELECT * FROM devices,bgpPeers WHERE (devices.device_id = ? AND devices.device_id = bgpPeers.device_id) AND bgpPeers.bgpPeerState != “established” AND (devices.status = 1 && (devices.disabled = 0 && devices.ignore = 0)) = 1

or the screen shot:

If you run that SQL query within mysql, what is in the bgpPeers.bgpPeerState column?

Sorry for the late response, I get an error when i run that SQL from CLI. Do you have a better syntax that i could use to produce what you would like:

-Mike

SELECT * FROM devices,bgpPeers WHERE (devices.device_id = DEVICE_ID AND devices.device_id = bgpPeers.device_id) AND bgpPeers.bgpPeerState != 'established' AND (devices.status = 1 && (devices.disabled = 0 && devices.ignore = 0)) = 1

Replace DEVICE_ID above with the id of the device itself.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.