Devices Page is Blank

After the latest update, I’ve noticed that the Device page is now blank. It appears that all of the devices are still polling, as I’m able to access the devices directly from the main page. All of the graphs appear correctly. All of the real-time graphs of the ports are working.

Here is the output of validate.php.

==========================================================

Component Version
LibreNMS 5c58cc011ad5fa8a47f7242ce4cf2df317726a96
DB Schema 194
PHP 5.4.16
MySQL 5.5.52-MariaDB
RRDTool 1.4.8
SNMP NET-SNMP 5.7.2

==========================================================

[OK] Database connection successful
[OK] Database schema correct

Hey mattheweharding,

The first thing to do is to add /debug=yes/ to the end of the URI (I.e /devices/debug=yes/).
If the page you are trying to load has a substantial amount of data in it then it could be that the php memory limit needs to be increased in php.ini and then your web service reloaded.

http://docs.librenms.org/Support/FAQ/#why-do-i-get-blank-pages-sometimes-in-the-webui

Here is the PHP Debug:
Array ( [errno] => 8 [errstr] => Undefined index: suffix [errfile] => /opt/librenms/html/includes/authentication/radius.inc.php [errline] => 8 )
Array ( [errno] => 8 [errstr] => Undefined index: path [errfile] => /opt/librenms/html/includes/vars.inc.php [errline] => 16 )
Array ( [errno] => 8 [errstr] => Undefined index: custom_css [errfile] => /opt/librenms/html/index.php [errline] => 142 )
Array ( [errno] => 2048 [errstr] => call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, non-static method Vlan_Search::menu() should not be called statically [errfile] => /opt/librenms/LibreNMS/Plugins.php [errline] => 85 )
Array ( [errno] => 2048 [errstr] => call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, non-static method Weathermap::menu() should not be called statically [errfile] => /opt/librenms/LibreNMS/Plugins.php [errline] => 85 )
Array ( [errno] => 8 [errstr] => Undefined index: from [errfile] => /opt/librenms/html/pages/devices.inc.php [errline] => 67 )
Array ( [errno] => 8 [errstr] => Undefined index: to [errfile] => /opt/librenms/html/pages/devices.inc.php [errline] => 67 )
Array ( [errno] => 8 [errstr] => Undefined index: from [errfile] => /opt/librenms/html/pages/devices.inc.php [errline] => 67 )
Array ( [errno] => 8 [errstr] => Undefined index: to [errfile] => /opt/librenms/html/pages/devices.inc.php [errline] => 67 )
Array ( [errno] => 8 [errstr] => Undefined index: from [errfile] =>

618 total PHP issues / errors.

Here is the SQL debug:

SET NAMES 'utf8’
SET CHARACTER SET 'utf8’
SET COLLATION_CONNECTION = 'utf8_unicode_ci’
DELETE FROM session WHERE session_expiry < '1497380993’
SELECT * FROM devices_perms WHERE user_id = '3’
SELECT * FROM ports_perms WHERE user_id = '3’
SELECT * FROM bill_perms WHERE user_id = '3’
SELECT service_status, count(service_status) as count FROM services GROUP BY service_status
SELECT 1 from packages LIMIT 1
SELECT sensor_class FROM wireless_sensors GROUP BY sensor_class
SELECT DISTINCT(app_type) AS app_type FROM applications ORDER BY app_type
SELECT C.id,C.device_id,C.type,C.label,C.status,C.disabled,C.ignore,C.error,CP.attribute,CP.value FROM component as C LEFT JOIN component_prefs as CP on C.id=CP.component WHERE ( type = ‘Cisco-OTV’ )
12 total SQL queries run.

Have you increased the memory limit in php.ini?

Yes, it’s at 512M. Same result.

i would increase that from 512 to something higher your system can handle

I’ve moved it to 1024M, and still nothing. :confused:

I’m still seeing this error repeated in the debug log:

Can you include a screenshot of the “blank page”?

Attached!

This shows you don’t have any devices of type firewall, try clearing the filter.

But I do.

If I click on the green 55:

I still get nothing returned.

If I show ‘all devices’, nothing appears either.

That is really odd, are you using memcached?

Yes, I checked and the daemon is running. It’s version 1.4.15.

Disable memcached in your config.php and see if that helps.

That did not make a difference. :confused:

Oh, your user does not have access to those devices. Looks like there is a bug in the dashboard that shows them…

Okay! We’re using RADIUS to authenticate, and I’m sending back Management-Privilege-Level=10. Is there anything I need to change?

I glanced at the radius auth code, it looks like it doesn’t use anything from radius to determine level.

You could add that in the code.

Or, you could modify the level in the database (they are added after first login)

There also seems to be $config['radius'][default_level'] which might help you.