Devices Page is Blank

I checked my config, and it looks like I already have that defined.

$config['radius']['default_level'] = 10; //Set the default user level when automatically creating a user.

Check what is in the users table in the database. That setting only applies at first login, it is not retroactive.

I’ve tried two things. The database was already set at level 10. I deleted the user, and re-logged in, and got the same result.

I switched LibreNMS back to MySQL authentication, created another admin account, and still have the same result.

Append “/debug” on the end of the url.

Then at the bottom you will have an item that contains all the sql queries. Look for ones that query the devices table.

Copy that and run it against the database, then post the query and result here.

This was the command in the debug:

SET NAMES 'utf8';
SET CHARACTER SET 'utf8';
SET COLLATION_CONNECTION = 'utf8_unicode_ci';
DELETE FROM `session` WHERE `session_expiry` < '1497972626';
SELECT * FROM devices_perms WHERE user_id = '5';
SELECT * FROM ports_perms WHERE user_id = '5';
SELECT * FROM bill_perms WHERE user_id = '5';
SELECT service_status, count(service_status) as count FROM services GROUP BY service_status;
SELECT 1 from `packages` LIMIT 1;
SELECT `sensor_class` FROM `wireless_sensors` GROUP BY `sensor_class`;
SELECT DISTINCT(`app_type`) AS `app_type` FROM `applications` ORDER BY `app_type`;
SELECT `C`.`id`,`C`.`device_id`,`C`.`type`,`C`.`label`,`C`.`status`,`C`.`disabled`,`C`.`ignore`,`C`.`error`,`CP`.`attribute`,`CP`.`value` FROM `component` as `C` LEFT JOIN `component_prefs` as `CP` on `C`.`id`=`CP`.`component` WHERE ( `type` = 'Cisco-OTV' );

It returned no results in MySQL Workbench.

Oh yeah, the query is done by the backend and loaded over ajax… hmm.

Hi there, was there any further progress made on this issue? I’m having the same (or very similar) issue.

Are you sure its the same issue?

Please validate your install and post the output.

Just a reminder to any future readers. The devices page should be empty for normal users unless explicit access has been given to a device.

Global Read-Only and Administrator are the only ones that have access to view all devices by default.

Thanks for the replies. we did a little more digging and checked the js console, as mentioned in:

And there we did find errors.

What is odd is that we have two instances of LibreNMS, both on CentOS and both at the same version and on the same PHP versions and only one of them has started having this issue. The other one is still working fine.

The ‘validate config’ was showing us that there were missing files under ‘Updates’, so we ran ‘github-remove -d’ which solved our issue.

Hi everyone,
I updated my Librenms yesterday and now the homepage load in blank.
Somebody can help me?
Thks

Check here -> https://docs.librenms.org/#Support/FAQ/#faq6