Service up/down alerts even though Ignore alert tag is checked

I have a device that has http service added to it. After working fine for a couple of months, I have started receiving “Service up/down” alerts (which I don’t really care about). I have gone into the service in question, and checked the “Ignore alert tag”, as I thought that this would disable the alerts.

I continue to receive alerts for this service.

I have not changed the “Service Up/Down” Alert Rule. In the advanced tab, the query is:
SELECT * FROM devices,services WHERE (devices.device_id = ? AND devices.device_id = services.device_id) AND services.service_status != 0 AND (devices.status = 1 && (devices.disabled = 0 && devices.ignore = 0)) = 1

It seems like the query should be also check ‘services.service_ignore = 0’ as well, but it is not?

Am I understanding things correctly?

Should the query be this instead?
SELECT * FROM devices,services WHERE (devices.device_id = ? AND devices.device_id = services.device_id) AND (services.service_status != 0 && (services.service_disabled = 0 && services.service_ignore = 0)) AND (devices.status = 1 && (devices.disabled = 0 && devices.ignore = 0)) = 1

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.