1.48 is our 61st release since we started releasing monthly releases. A decent amount of under-the-hood work took place during this month. The legacy alerting transport configuration has been removed from the web.
Be aware that next month:
You can find our change log here.
Some notable changes and enhancements:
- The database schema has been converted from custom scripts to standard Laravel migrations, this paves the way for further modernization and webui testing.
- New Alertmanager, Alerta, and Mattermost alert transports
- A preliminary lnms command has been added, to create a single cli interface. (note these are still a bit WIP)
- FDB and devices pages backends have been rewritten, improving the loading speed (especially for FDB)
- Pressing enter when typing in the global search will go to the top result
- 21 devices with new or updated support
Some stats from our main GitHub repo:
As always, happy monitoring.