1.55 is our 68th release since we started releasing monthly releases. We welcome JellyFrog to our team this month. LibreNMS is still in need of additional reviewers at this time there are over 70 pending changes, half of which need review or guidance to get merged. If you would like to help review PRs, let us know in Discord .
We thank each and every of the 31 different contributors to LibreNMS this month. Make sure you thank them for their time and effort
Some notable changes and enhancements:
- The option to customize device quick links (you could add a link to your IPAM for example)
- Improvements to Graylog integration
- A simple linear prediction line for port_bits graphs
- The ability to block some health sensors from being discovered
- Many widgets gained the ability to restrict them to device groups
- 14 devices with new or updated support
You can find our change log here.
As usual there are some great changes cooking for next month. You can checkout the Pull Requests on GitHub and give feedback on them to help them get merged.
Some stats from our main GitHub repo:
As always, happy monitoring.