Weathermap errors

After running the following command, I get huge amount of errors, please advise
[root@dl1-librenms-srv01 Weathermap]# ./weathermap.php --config configs/dl1.map.conf --output output/dl1.map.png --htmloutput output/dl1.map.html

PHP Deprecated: Non-static method PEAR::isError() should not be called statically in /usr/share/pear/Console/Getopt.php on line 109
PHP Deprecated: Non-static method PEAR::isError() should not be called statically in /usr/share/pear/Console/Getopt.php on line 154
PHP Deprecated: Non-static method PEAR::isError() should not be called statically in /usr/share/pear/Console/Getopt.php on line 154
PHP Deprecated: Non-static method PEAR::isError() should not be called statically in /opt/librenms/html/plugins/Weathermap/weathermap.php on line 64
WARNING: configs/dl1.map.conf: OVERLIBGRAPH is used, but HTMLSTYLE is static. This is probably wrong. [WMWARN41]
WARNING: configs/dl1.map.conf: Target ./dl1ert01.pan.local/port-id474.rrd doesn’t exist. Is it a file? [WMRRD06]
WARNING: configs/dl1.map.conf: ReadData: LINK 7-8, target: ./dl1ert01.pan.local/port-id474.rrd:INOCTETS:OUTOCTETS on config line 111 of configs/dl1.map.conf had no valid data, according to WeatherMapDataSource_rrd
WARNING: configs/dl1.map.conf: Target ./dl1ert01.pan.local/port-id463.rrd doesn’t exist. Is it a file? [WMRRD06]
WARNING: configs/dl1.map.conf: ReadData: LINK 7-node05739, target: ./dl1ert01.pan.local/port-id463.rrd:INOCTETS:OUTOCTETS on config line 119 of configs/dl1.map.conf had no valid data, according to WeatherMapDataSource_rrd
WARNING: configs/dl1.map.conf: Target ./dl1ert02.pan.local/port-id409.rrd doesn’t exist. Is it a file? [WMRRD06]
WARNING: configs/dl1.map.conf: ReadData: LINK 8-node05799, target: ./dl1ert02.pan.local/port-id409.rrd:INOCTETS:OUTOCTETS on config line 127 of configs/dl1.map.conf had no valid data, according to WeatherMapDataSource_rrd
WARNING: configs/dl1.map.conf: Target ./dl1ert01.pan.local/port-id465.rrd doesn’t exist. Is it a file? [WMRRD06]
WARNING: configs/dl1.map.conf: ReadData: LINK 7-node05840, target: ./dl1ert01.pan.local/port-id465.rrd:INOCTETS:OUTOCTETS on config line 135 of configs/dl1.map.conf had no valid data, according to WeatherMapDataSource_rrd
WARNING: configs/dl1.map.conf: Target ./dl1ert02.pan.local/port-id411.rrd doesn’t exist. Is it a file? [WMRRD06]
WARNING: configs/dl1.map.conf: ReadData: LINK 8-node05858, target: ./dl1ert02.pan.local/port-id411.rrd:INOCTETS:OUTOCTETS on config line 143 of configs/dl1.map.conf had no valid data, according to WeatherMapDataSource_rrd
WARNING: configs/dl1.map.conf: Target ./dl1ets01.pan.local/port-id789.rrd doesn’t exist. Is it a file? [WMRRD06]
WARNING: configs/dl1.map.conf: ReadData: LINK 14-7, target: ./dl1ets01.pan.local/port-id789.rrd:INOCTETS:OUTOCTETS on config line 151 of configs/dl1.map.conf had no valid data, according to WeatherMapDataSource_rrd
WARNING: configs/dl1.map.conf: Target ./dl1ets01.pan.local/port-id837.rrd doesn’t exist. Is it a file? [WMRRD06]
WARNING: configs/dl1.map.conf: ReadData: LINK 14-15, target: ./dl1ets01.pan.local/port-id837.rrd:INOCTETS:OUTOCTETS on config line 159 of configs/dl1.map.conf had no valid data, according to WeatherMapDataSource_rrd
WARNING: configs/dl1.map.conf: Target ./dl1ets02.pan.local/port-id737.rrd doesn’t exist. Is it a file? [WMRRD06]
WARNING: configs/dl1.map.conf: ReadData: LINK 15-8, target: ./dl1ets02.pan.local/port-id737.rrd:INOCTETS:OUTOCTETS on config line 167 of configs/dl1.map.conf had no valid data, according to WeatherMapDataSource_rrd
WARNING: configs/dl1.map.conf: Target ./dl1apdmzfw01b.pan.local/port-id277.rrd doesn’t exist. Is it a file? [WMRRD06]
WARNING: configs/dl1.map.conf: ReadData: LINK 5-14aaaaa, target: ./dl1apdmzfw01b.pan.local/port-id277.rrd:INOCTETS:OUTOCTETS on config line 175 of configs/dl1.map.conf had no valid data, according to WeatherMapDataSource_rrd
WARNING: configs/dl1.map.conf: Target ./dl1apdmzfw01b.pan.local/port-id277.rrd doesn’t exist. Is it a file? [WMRRD06]
WARNING: configs/dl1.map.conf: ReadData: LINK 5-15, target: ./dl1apdmzfw01b.pan.local/port-id277.rrd:INOCTETS:OUTOCTETS on config line 184 of configs/dl1.map.conf had no valid data, according to WeatherMapDataSource_rrd
WARNING: configs/dl1.map.conf: Target ./dl1apdmzfw01b.pan.local/port-id291.rrd doesn’t exist. Is it a file? [WMRRD06]
WARNING: configs/dl1.map.conf: ReadData: LINK 5-15a, target: ./dl1apdmzfw01b.pan.local/port-id291.rrd:INOCTETS:OUTOCTETS on config line 193 of configs/dl1.map.conf had no valid data, according to WeatherMapDataSource_rrd
WARNING: configs/dl1.map.conf: Target ./dl1apdmzfw01b.pan.local/port-id291.rrd doesn’t exist. Is it a file? [WMRRD06]
WARNING: configs/dl1.map.conf: ReadData: LINK 5-14, target: ./dl1apdmzfw01b.pan.local/port-id291.rrd:INOCTETS:OUTOCTETS on config line 202 of configs/dl1.map.conf had no valid data, according to WeatherMapDataSource_rrd
PHP Notice: Undefined property: WeatherMap::$basehref in /opt/librenms/html/plugins/Weathermap/weathermap.php on line 287

amaizenshtein,

Weathermaps its self is a separate entity from librenms.

Weathermaps just reads data from RRD files.

have you checked the permissions for the directory?

Yep, I used chmod 777 to all files inside config directory
Also it’s mentioned regarding Overlib style , there is DHTML and not HTML

what version of weathermaps are you using?

I’m using 0.97c

Hi Kevin,

I found some article regarding the floating graphs, please see below the description
I need help to understand how I can fix the mouse navigation in the weather map to see the floating graph

When I use OVERLIBGRAPH and the
pointer is near the right side of the screen, the floating graph
disappears off the side of the screen…If you set OVERLIBWIDTH and OVERLIBHEIGHT correctly, then
Weathermap can make a better guess about whether to show the map to the
left or right. Be careful to set them to the correct value, or you may
see strange ‘flashing’ graphs

But what are you trying to do? You were able to access the GUI for Weathermap? These errors appear when you’re running the import to LibreNMS only?

Yep, when I run the following command this errors appears
/weathermap.php --config configs/dl1.map.conf --output output/dl1.map.png --htmloutput output/dl1.map.html

But even though the weathrmap graph is getting populated
The only thing which is bothering me, that by navigating the mouse it doesn’t show the graphs in a new server, in old deployment it was showing the floating graph by navigating the mouse to the link without pressing on the link

I don’t know anything about Weathermap, but I don’t see any errors there. Just warnings and notices. (Warnings and notices are non-fatal)

Considering Weathermap is not maintained by LibreNMS we cannot fix those warnings. But as stated, warnings should not stop it from working.

The response is in the log :wink: :

WARNING: configs/dl1.map.conf: OVERLIBGRAPH is used, but HTMLSTYLE is static. This is probably wrong. [WMWARN41]

HI FTBZ,

Do you know how to fix this one?

In the editor (or by editing the configuration file), you need to choose Overlib as HTML Style and not static.

And this is in the documentation :wink: :

1. Create your maps, please note when you create a MAP, please click Map Style, ensure Overlib is selected for HTML Style and click submit.
1 Like

Yep, it was done already according to the guide,
My issue is that whenever I navigate to the link on the weather-map it doesn’t show floating graph
Do you see the graphs by navigating to the map? or you need to click on the link?

Yep, it was done already according to the guide,

Your log says not the same thing. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s not working on the page includes in the LibreNMS interface, but if you click on the graph you’re redirected to the direct extracted file and over is working.

Please see the picture attached, that what I mean by navigating the mouse to the link
In a new system I deployed yesterday, it doesn’t work in this way ,I’ve to click on the link to see the graphs
Do you have the same issue?

1 Like

I tried with mine and it doesn’t give me the floating graph either. I tested with three different browsers. So im not sure why the floating graph is not working with Weathermaps.

I did find this tho.

I’ve defined some OVERLIBGRAPH lines, but nothing appears in the map HTML when I use the command-line tool.
For historical reasons, the default format for HTMLSTYLE is ‘static’ which avoids javascript. To get the overlib graphs to appear you need to have ‘HTMLSTYLE overlib’ near the top of your map configuration file.

from http://network-weathermap.com/manual/0.97b/pages/faq.html

Yep, I saw this article, and all looks good on my side, for some reason in the previous libernms deployment the feature of floating graph worked, but in other deployments it’s not

what version is the other deployment on?

Do you mean the apache version?
How can i check it?